Moldova State University, the Coordinator of the project “Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia /CONNECT”, Reference number: 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP, in the person of Elena Simciuc, organized the kick-off meeting on March 2-3, 2021, which was attended by more than 50 representatives of consortium partners from Programme and Partner Countries: Moldova, Latvia, Bulgaria, Finland, Romania, Georgia and Armenia.
The project is funded by the European Commission – Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture – within the Erasmus+ programme.
The project aims at reinforcement of university-industry relationship based on smart (multidimensional) entrepreneurial approach in HEIs from EaPC and enhancement of students’ and graduates’ competitive intelligence (behaviors, skills, mindsets) and their ability to create jobs.
The project’s specific objectives (SO):
- SO1: Increase the teaching and learning capacity of MD, AM, GE universities thanks to the Programme Countries best practice on entrepreneurship, digital, communication and artistic/self-expression education (WP2)
- SO2: Foster the infrastructure of co-creative hubs which support students who generate, develop, market their own innovative ideas through entrepreneurship &/or open innovation in three EaPC countries (WP3)
- SO3: Improve students’ entrepreneurial behaviors, skills, mindsets of future start-ups and support recently incorporated companies at university settings (W4/4.1-4.4)
- SO4: Introduce and implement the new and innovative form of interconnection of university-enterprise systems through join activities (WP4/4.5)
- SO5: Improve involvement of students who do not automatically come into contact with entrepreneurial studies and enhance problem-based learning, entrepreneurial skills, behaviors, mindsets through the interdisciplinary approach by revising of curricula and dissemination events (WP3/3.3&WP4/4.4&WP5)
The project CONNECT was conducted in online format, during these events were discussed the following topics: project and contract management specific to the partner countries (vat, equipment tendering procedures and installment, etc.), project financial management, dissemination and exploitation panel, development of project task force action plans.
The project started on January 15, 2021, the whole duration of the project is 3 years.