“DIGITAL TEACHING IN UNIVERSITY ENVIRONMENT”
From June 15 to July 1, 2021 within the framework of the project “Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia /CONNECT”, Reference number: 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP, the Finnish Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology LUT held the course “Digital Teaching in University Environment” , in which were involved teachers from Moldova, Georgia and Armenia.
For the course signed up 280 people, more than 120 certificates were issued, according to the participants, the course was very actual and useful. The course was conducted in Russian.
An important trend in the field of higher education is the increasingly active use of digital technologies and the expansion of online learning formats. Universities are forced to expand their educational activities in the online environment, and an increasing number of teachers are involved in the development and conduct of online courses. However, not all teachers have the necessary skills and competencies; have sufficient experience in the use of digital technologies. Meanwhile, the success of online learning depends not only on advanced methods and the latest technologies, but primarily on the teachers involved in it, as well as on how teachers are trained to perform such tasks. This course is focus on digital teaching-learning, on the process of creating a creative and effective digital course, the tools used for this and management of the digital courses.
The next 3 courses will be held in English in September, October and November, respectively, and will cover such topics as:
Course 2 (September 2021):
• Corporality in motion / Body as a means of communication
• The improvement of the relationship between individuals and working groups using theater methods, concepts and games
• Film module (Video, including videos with a commercial purpose)
Course 3 (October 2021):
• Acceleration Program for very beginners: From Idea to Business Concept: An entrepreneurial Journey
• Acceleration Program for incorporated companies (advanced level).
Course 4 (November 2021):
• Business Communication
• Digitalization and digital communication
• Social media for business
• Digital platforms for business
• Digital tools for communication and content creation
The project is funded by the European Commission – Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture – within the Erasmus+ programme.