„Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia (CONNECT)”, co-funded by the EU under the Erasmus+ program.
On March 21–26, 2022, the teaching and administrative staff of both the Partner and Program Countries took part in a study visit to National University of Theatre and Film “I.L. Caragiale” from Romania.
During the entire study visit, the participants got acquainted with:
- Management and technical arrangements of the upcoming event
- Arrangement activities with speakers and administrative team of the UNATC’s
- Movement Workshop, Public Speaking and Team Work Workshop
- CineTIC’s visit (no. 3b Tudor Arghezi Str.)
- Student Antreprenorial Society (SAS UNATC) presentation
- Study visit – Educational Theater Center Replika (no. 93 Lanariei Str.)
- Study visit – Apollo11 Cultural Hub (Palatul Universul, no. 23-25 Ion Brezoianu Str.)
- Discussions with module’s trainers (assessment session)
- Study visit – Avanpost (Film Production Company) (no. 76, Parangului Str.)
- Film Screening “Blue Moon”, directed by Alina Grigore (UNATC Alumni) 85’ (San Sebastian Film Festival 2021 – “Golden Shell” Award for Best Film)
These experiences are valuable for the members of the consortium, or one of the directions on which they work in CONNECT Projects.
LUT University from Finland
Management Anthology from Bulgaria
National University of Theatre and Film “I.L. Caragiale” from Romania
RISEBA University of Applied Sciences from Latvia
Republic of Moldova
Moldova State University – Project Coordinator
State Agrarian University of Moldova
Technical University of Moldova
Alecu Russo Balti State University
Association for supporting innovations and sustainable development ”IMPULS”
Republic of Armenia
Brusov State University
Vanadzor State University
Republic of Georgia
Ilya State University
Shota Rustaveli University of Theater and Cinema
The meeting was arranged by the Raluca Elena Dragan and other representatives of UNATC in close collaboration of the Coordinator of the consortium Mrs. Elena SIMCIUC.
The experience and knowledge gained during the study visit will form the basis of joint report of findings.
The CONNECT project is implemented with the support of the EU within the framework of the Erasmus+ program and is a continuation of the SMART project “Fostering University-Enterprise Cooperation and Entrepreneurship of Students via Smart Caffes” 585620-EPP-1- 2017-1-ELEPPKA2-CBHE-JP